You are preordering the keyboard. The estimated shipping time is March 2023.
The Polyglot keyboard is a keyboard made for both Steno and Qwerty.
- No assembly required
- Do steno and qwerty all in one keyboard.
- Each switch's spring weight is 35 grams, and you can replace the springs without desoldering.
- Made to work with Plover's Gemini PR machine settings, see the video for more info
- Composed of three layers: backplate, PCB, and switch plate.
- Nice packaging
- The Polyglot keyboard
- USB-C to USB-A cable
To learn how to install and set up with Plover, please see the Documentation.
You must have Plover installed.
Steno mode has the steno layout as well as a utility belt in the middle filled with modifiers and navigation keys.
The traditional qwerty layout in an ortholinear arrangement.
The key on the bottom left corner of the second row allows you to switch between the steno and qwerty modes.
Install and setup with Plover: Documentation
Learn the layout: Art of Chording
Practice steno: TypeyType
- 248mm x 76mm
- 13u x 4u
- 42 keys
- Gateron Clear 35g switches
- OEM R3 profile keycaps
- Switch plate with cutouts for easy disassembly of switches
- MX Spacing
- Only MX switches are compatible
- The PCB is not hot-swappable
- M2 Screws and Stand-offs
- QMK Gemini PR protocol
- uses the rp2040 chip with 16 megabyte storage
Preorder PolicyIf you preordered a product, please check the product description for the estimated shipping timeline. Other products included in the order will ship with the preordered product (however merch will ship separately).
Anyone can learn
Steno is something that anyone can learn. Just practice, practice, practice! 200+ WPM is just within reach!